Phone: 01268 777729 Contact Us Home eye tests from a family run opticians! Home eye tests for the elderly over 60! If you, or someone who lives with disabilities and cannot leave their house alone due to illness/physical limitations then we can come visit them at home! Our mobile opticians
Taking care of your eyes is important to maintaining your overall health.
Here are some tips to help you keep your eyes healthy:
– Visit an eye doctor regularly for eye exams and vision screenings. This is especially important if you have a family history of eye problems.
– Eat a healthy diet that includes foods rich in antioxidants, such as leafy green vegetables and fruits. Antioxidants can help to protect your eyes from damage caused by free radicals.
– Wear sunglasses or protective eyewear when outdoors.
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun can damage your eyes and contribute to the development of cataracts.
– Quit smoking. Smoking increases your risk for developing eye diseases, such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
– Limit your exposure to blue light.
Although blue light from electronic screens is not harmful to your eyes, spending too much time looking at screens can lead to eye fatigue. Try taking breaks every 20 minutes or so when using electronic devices.
– Practice good hygiene habits. Gently clean your eyelids and eyelashes daily with a mild cleanser to remove any dirt and debris that may accumulate. And be sure to properly disinfect contact lenses according to the manufacturer’s instructions before use.
eye health tips are important for people of all ages.
Here are some tips to help keep your eyes healthy:
-Wash your hands before touching your eyes.
-Do not share eye makeup or contact lenses.
-Remove contact lenses before swimming.
-Do not stare at the sun.
-Wear sunglasses when outdoors.
-See an eye doctor regularly.
-Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
following these eye health tips can help you keep your eyes healthy and prevent eye problems.