ABOUT TEMPLEMAN OPTICIANS
Our company has been established since 1966 and has served many happy customers ranging from toddlers to old age pensioners.
With over 60 years combined Experience between both company partners of Templeman Opticians.
We are a Family run opticians who pride ourselves on our high level of professional patient care, reliability and as a result have earned an excellent reputation within Essex rewarded by the loyalty of ever increasing customers.
An optician’s based on you.
Thankfully modern times have changed we are able to bring you our Mobile vision centre + fully mobile Opticians. Covering Essex!
We have adapted to bring you a far better quality service, giving you a real genuine caring customer service.
Our commitment to providing a top service shows through some of our existing customers which have been with us for over 20 years!
Bringing you the best brand frames with a range so vast there is something for everyone.
Our aims are simple:
- Put you the patient first.
- Provide you care and customer service that is second to none.
- Treat our patients as we would our own family members to be treated.
- Stay true to our word and give you honest advice.
- Provide a personal, friendly, ethical and efficient service.
- Our mission is to educate and inform you on the importance of eye care for optimal health
Improvements we have implemented in the last 12 months to bring our service to a far better quality of standard for our customers:
- Aftercare packs with all the information you need to know, also including free gifts, vouchers and rewards.
- All care homes we visit now receive free eye care for all of their staff!
- Free hearing tests, hearing aids and a lifetime aftercare service second to none.
- Diabetes Detection with the latest technology taking seconds and causing no pain.
- I-clarity Software, meaning reduced delivery times and a far more efficient service.
- Additional items such as eye care vitamins, helping you keep on top of your eye health.
Our mission for the next year to continue to improve our service and innovate in every way possible, in order to keep up with big corporations we must adapt and stay consistent making sure we provide honest – expert advice.
With plans in the process to get our second mobile opticians up and running, which will be mainly focused on corporate eye-care.