NURSING CARE HOMES OUR PROMISE TO YOU
At Templeman Opticians we want to make the delivery of eye-care to care home residents as simple as possible for the staff, too.
We are able to provide you our personal and one to one services, we give you expert eye care advice on all aspects of eye-care, training, glasses and the patients’ health etc.
Templeman Opticians are currently offering all care homes we visit a yearly free eye-care scheme for all care home staff and careers. No other optician can offer this service… give us a call to find out more on 01268 777729.
Home Eye Examination
The majority of eye conditions don’t have any symptoms, so one or more of your service users could have a visual problem without even knowing it.
Vast Range of Glasses
Should one of your residents require eyewear they’re in for a treat. As well as supplying a large range of spectacles, our optician also carries a wide variety of them when he makes visits.
Training we can offer you and your staff
When it comes to keeping your residents’ vision in great health you could also be making your job easier. Visual problems can cause accidents including falls and bumps; most of which can be prevented with the right knowledge.
- We have an extensive experience in working with elderly patients including those with dementia, mental health problems and learning difficulties and we fully understand and have a sympathetic approach that is required.
- We understand the need to safeguard older, more vulnerable patients who live in care homes, as their needs are different from those of other older people.
If you are a care home owner or manager, then this is what you could benefit from – Give Your Staff the Care They Deserve!
- The same opticians visiting which improves continuity of care for your residents and builds a great relationship between us and our patients.
- You will speak to the same person in our office which eliminates the confusion factor which can arise when dealing with larger companies.
- You will see the same person when the glasses are delivered.
- A prompt very personal service emphasizing on providing thorough eye examinations and excellent customer service.
- Extensive experience in dealing with elderly patients and those with dementia.
- You have the direct line to the owners and the manager so we can answer all queries without any delay.
- We can tailor make our service to suit you e.g we can visit on certain days or times to suit you to avoid meal times etc.
- We can examine individual patients if required or groups. whatever suits your needs. unlike some companies we do not have to wait until several patients are due to be seen.
- We do not have daily targets or a minimum number of patients to see so we can work at our own pace to ensure that each resident receives the best possible eye care.
- We are able if clinically necessary to dilate the pupils or all our diabetic patients and send reports to their GP’s.
- Nothing is ordered without the consent of the family of latter.
- All glasses are professionally labeled with the patient’s name, date, and intended use. we even label the case with the patient’s name, intended use and description of the glasses.
- All glasses are hand delivered within 5-10 working days. Included a free collection and repair service.
- We carry out staff training to make them aware of the common eye conditions that can affect the elderly.
- We provide all care homes with a Vision and clinical Report on all of our patients, to be put with their care plans.
Switching optical providers is easy and we take care of all necessary paperwork should you decide to use our service.
Contact us today on 01268 777729 to find out more information about your resident or even staff recieving great benefits including free eye tests.
Leave a Reply