Your Local mobile opticians covering Essex furthermore, Rayleigh, Southend on sea, Basildon, Chelmsford, Wickford, Canvey Island, Colchester, Harlow & Brentwood.
Here at Templeman Opticians we realised that we had found a niche within our business industry of optics that could improve the service being provided by existing mobile opticians just being in a car with cases full of glasses.
Whilst also at the same time reducing costs due to our low overheads, meaning great value savings for housebound patients and businesses that require our mobile opticians services.
furthermore public eye testing are on saturdays which is either held at our office address or other local locations in essex,
please contact us to book an appointment as we are often mobile and all over Essex, you can call us on 01268 777729 to book yourself and well be happy to give you directions and details of our location for the date appropriate for yourself.
A family run independent Home Opticians that service to the elderly, housebound & registered accommodation. Furthermore care homes and nursing homes across Essex to Rayleigh, Southend, Basildon, Chelmsford, Canvey Island, Colchester, Harlow & Brentwood.
Serving up tips, tricks, guides and inspiration for your home eye health - we've got you covered, our team have extensive experience dealing with the elderly, housebound & care homes on a daily basis.
Home Eye tests Covering Rayleigh, Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend on sea & Essex Home eye tests eligibility, Please see in the paragraphs below to see if your eligible for a free home eye test funded for by the NHS. otherwise if your not eligible for a free NHS funded
You may qualify for a free NHS Home eye test if you are unable to visit an optician unaccompanied due to physical or mental disability and are any of the following: aged 60 or over registered blind or partially sighted diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma considered to
FREE GLASSES PAID FOR BY NHS IF YOU ARE; You may be entitled to NHS support towards the cost of your glasses if you are: are eligible for an NHS complex lens voucher receive Income Support receive Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (not Contribution-based) receive Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
Get in touch with us either through our contact forms on our website or via phone on 01268 777729 to get yourself booked in for your eye test.
We will then ring you a few days before your home eye test appointment to give you an exact time for your home visit so you have full confirmation.
We come to your home at the time arranged for your free home eye tests & health check. it will usually takes around 40 minutes.
home VISITS expert team
We offer a fully independent on site Mobile Opticians to businesses across Essex to Rayleigh, Southend, Basildon, Chelmsford, Canvey Island, Colchester, Harlow & Brentwood.
Our clients range from Aviation companies, to large Nursing Care Homes and some small local businesses who are all striving to receive on site eye care. Most of our clients use our Mobile Opticians service to help visual display stress i.e using computers. To even Drivers who need glasses when driving, which we offer great Driver Eye Care Deals. Lastly we are able to provide safety prescription glasses to businesses that are involved in engineering / construction / medical and all other industry.
The only mobile opticians thats actually mobile! - we've got you covered.
Prescription Safety Glasses & Goggles we provide you with a full on site service which covers every aspect of eye care, on our mobile vision centre we can offer you something no other opticians in the UK can offer! Safety Prescription Glasses Provided With A Full Eye
Are your employees entitled to free eye tests? If you don’t know the law on eye tests for employees, it can be a little confusing. But it’s vital you understand your responsibilities as an employer, so use this guide to learn more about the laws on eye
EMPLOYEE EYE TESTS / CORPORATE EYE CARE Benefits for you and your Employees. The Vision Centre offers you not only great value due to its low running costs, but a flexible approach to modern optics, ensuring a reliable service to companies. By taking advantage of our corporate
EMPLOYEE-EYE-TESTS AT WORK
- You are entitled to ask your employer to provide an eye test if you are an employee who habitually uses DSE as a significant part of your normal day to day work. This is a full eye and eyesight test by an optometrist
- Your employer will only have to pay for spectacles if the test shows you need special corrective appliances (normally spectacles) that are prescribed for the distance the screen is viewed at.
PRESCRIPTION SAFETY GLASSES
- Manufactured in-house using the latests lens technology
- Tested and Certified to EN 166
- Prescription safety glasses and goggles for the workplace
- We offer the widest range of options available.
- Irrespective of style or cost, conform to Class 1 optical quality.
- Do you confuse visually similar words such as cat and cot?
- Do you lose your place or miss out lines when reading?
- Do you confuse the names of objects, for example table for chair?
- IS THE ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE; you could be suffering with dyslexia
- Contact us today for more help on how we can resolve any problems for you
33% OFF ALL designer brands GLASSES & SUNGLASSES!
Glazing & Dispensing
need new lenses? repair your old glasses TODAY
Glazing Services at our office till most evenings, we have our own dispensing facility which means you can save up to 60% on your old glasses having new lenses fitted
- Have an old pair of glasses that needs repairing, replacing or simply just new lenses?
- If you have had an eye test elsewhere but were too busy to choose your glasses at the time, then why not give us a call.
Unlike other Opticians, we will gladly Re-glaze your existing eye wear! We have been told by some our customers of how upset they are. When after paying hundreds of pounds for a brand frame they return a year later to find they cannot have their new prescription in their old frame.With us this isn’t the case we understand the costs involved of keep replacing existing spectacles overtime you visit the Opticians.
mobile OPTICIANS eVERY SATURDAY
Yes it is the exact same process we ensure that all legal requirements are met at all times and we use the latest technology to give you professional eye care exam, furthermore we provide a diabetes eye exam giving you a full 100% eye health check.
We are a fully licensed and registered opticians, all of our optometrists are fully qualified and registered with the general optical council with over 40 years experience combined between them.
- We offer you a full range of all styles of frames from budget to brand. and as well as the vast range of frames, we can even order in any frames/brands/lenses you’ve already seen if we haven’t got them in stock.
- There is also a comprehensive selection of lenses from standard single vision to the very latest ultra-thin, multi-focal design.
- Colour tinting, transitions, and ultra-violet absorbing lenses are also available.
- Whatever the Requirement, Templeman Opticians are able to offer the best solution for you.
mobile eye care team
what our Patients
say ABOUT OUR MOBILE EYE TESTS
Get in Touch with us today, expert mobile eye care
© All rights reserved templeman opticians 2018 - Design by Nick Templeman